Recent Posts

quinta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2012

Entrevista Especial - Olgita!


 
Olgita, my special talented friend! Thank you <3

1. Where are you living now ? and Where have you being living ?


Live in Toronto, a very beautiful and special city. Originally from a small town located in Siberia, Russia called Yakutsk, I moved to Moscow when I was 17. I spent one amazing year in Dublin, Ireland studying business management and innovation.

2. What is your occupation? What do you like to do in your free time?


I am currently doing an internship in a small online advertising company located in Toronto and specialize in social media marketing and graphic design. I would like to learn more about graphic design and web site design as it is an area where creativity and management meet. When I have free time, I like to meet my friends and visit interesting places. But when I need some peace and quiet, I like to draw.


 3. Can you tell me about your artwork?


 
 
 
her drawing of me <3
 
I drew the characters from the photos. I like photos because they can capture the moment and it is still.


 4. What inspire your work? And What are your favorites blogs?

For me, inspiration comes from various sources. Sometimes, when I see a person, I want to draw him /her because of his/her unique features or appearance. While reading blog news, I can see some photos that attract my attention and I take my pencil and turn them into drawings. I don’t have any favourite blogs but my friends always suggest something to look at, so I do.


 5. How is your home- studio? What do you most like in it?

If you visit my space, you won’t see any special details that somehow reflect my personality except some vanilla flavoured smell because I like to light a candle in the evening. But when I get my own place, I will make it unique.


 6. What is a perfect day for you ? 

I think that every day is special. A perfect day can be at work if I work on a challenging project. I can spend a perfect day with my friends sitting in a cafe and talking about life. A perfect day is a day which gives you good emotions and you will remember it.


 7. How is a typical day in your life? 

There is no a typical day.

 8. Where have you been traveling? Whats the mean of travel in your life?

I have been to some countries in Europe and Asia, and travelled a lot across Russia, but the best travelling experience I had was in Ireland because I had a chance to learn about Irish culture and met amazing people in Dublin.

9. What make you feel strong and confident ? And What is your secret to be a successful woman?

I can’t consider myself as a successful woman as I have just started to do something I truly like a few months ago. But the secret is to be happy and make other people feel happy and comfortable with you. Challenges and people make me feel stronger.

10. What is your message for a better and happier life?

If you want something in your life to happen, then go and do everything you can to make it happen.